Tuesday, June 5, 2007











Well as I posted earlier I have been at it with weddings and what not. Even had a challenging assignment of taking pictures of dental crowns for a gentleman who sells them to your local dentist. Thats right, the little silver things in your mouth I actually took pictures of. Just goes to show that photographers are capable of taking a shot of anything. I have always said that photography is the proximity of ideas but who would have thought? I wanna take a moment to congratulate some fine people who have allowed me to shoot their events. First my hats off to Becky & Antone who recently held an engagement party of sorts last Saturday and I am here to say it was a doozy. I mean really, when they are serving beer and you get to take pictures one would be a fool not to attend assuming they were invited! We ended up with some wicked images and I am thrilled that they loved em. Here is link to their wedding page and for those of you planning a wedding, this is a really cool service http://rebeccaandantone.weddings.com
Here is one for ya..




After this shoot I decided that for posed shots "RAW" is the only way to shoot! This allows me to give your pictures a more authentic aged feel.
Congrats to Joel & Jennifer who threw a helluva party at the 4th Street Gardens it was a total joy shooting your wedding and last but not least, Brady & Ryan who also recently completed a engagement session with me. More weddings are on the way and I can't wait to let my trigger finger do it's thing!
Drinks For All My Friends,
Lance
Justis Photography




No comments: