Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Nikon D300


Well if any of you have looked I failed to post 2007’s best bridal pictures. Well, after some thought it dawned upon me that my favorites are already on my site! I figured it was pointless to re-post them under a blog. Be that as it may, I upgraded to the new Nikon D300 and like I have read by so many others, it is nothing short of amazing! It does things I only dreamed of and I personally believe that it will change the way I take pictures forever! The colors are unbelievable as is the unique features that will forever diversify one’s portfolio. I included a sample shot that was taken on the fly but being a photographer I notice things in the image that my other cameras would not have been able to provide. Just got through moving and let me tell ya it sucked! Should have offered a discount to any bride who wanted to help me heave a massive couch down a flight of stairs! Enough already I have pictures to take.

Drinks For All My Friends,

Lance

1 comment:

Russ MacDonald said...

Hey Lance,
I found your site via the post you left on my blog. You have a great site and great talent. I currently shoot weddings for a large studio, but I am soon planning a move to Savannah, GA where I will be setting up my own independent wedding business. Then, I plan to have a professional website like yours.