Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Valid Warnings & A Wedding


Friends,
The nest is full already! I have been swamped with some weddings of late (not that I am complaining) and each one has been different in terms of logistics, style, and the type of bride. Needless to say I am having fun and doing what I love to do. Ok enough of the sappy crappy and on to Stuart & Lindsay. Pretty low stress day for all except the dampness on the grounds at the park had me a tad concerned for Lindsay’s dress. Like most weddings, we were on a pretty tight timeline so we had to boogie quite a bit. Once it began the ceremony was pretty fast and no sooner had Stuart placed a big one on Lindsay for the first time as hubby & wife we were off the Crystal Ballroom for the reception. Here are a few shots from the day I hope you like them as much as I do. I wish both my bride and groom well, they were super fun and easy to work with.


More weddings on the way for sure. FYI, if you drive through McCall, Idaho be sure and keep both hands on the wheel and don’t even think about going one mile an hour over the speed limit. Yep, got nailed last Sat. after a wedding and of to my surprise one the first questions I got asked from this officer was “Are you carrying any weapons”? I politely told her that I am carrying a weapon, the Nikon D300 and it has been known to shoot a bride or two. Needless to say she wasn’t impressed but let me go with a warning. Couldn’t help but wonder why I got asked that question I mean really, if I had a firearm do you really think I am going to tell you? Dumbasses…..
Traffic Tickets For All My Friends,
Lance

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.