Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sunsets & Cliff Jumpers



Well it has been one dandy summer and with weddings it means that I have come home on more than one occasion dripping wet! Lucky for me the bulk of the workload is behind me and I am glad that I decided to limit my availability while my son stayed with me. Last weekend marked the only wedding I shot for the month of July and Tyson and Chelsea did things a bit different which in the end, made my life much easier. We shot the couples pictures on Thursday and then followed that up with the ceremony on Sat. and before the sun went down I was at home sipping a cold one. If you are in the market to get married and haven’t selected a venue yet, check into the “Secret Place” in Nampa it is pretty neat to say the least though it can be tough to locate but at least I did not show up at the wrong place lolol. Anyway, just wanted to shoot a quick hello out to my peeps and give ya a couple of samples to include a picture of my son jumping off a 30ft cliff into Anderson Lake.


Drinks for all My Friends,

Lance

1 comment:

Laura said...

30 foot cliff?!? Real responsible dad! :) Sounds like fun.