Thursday, August 14, 2008

Scott & Lindsey




Mates,

I am sitting here on the fishing pier working on some wedding pics and watching these little punk ass fish jump from the water to catch the bugs who have mistaken me for a blood donor. What is it with these little buggers that makes them think that they are every bit the baddass their larger siblings are? Hmmm..Just a thought. Wish I had my camera and I would show ya....
Just wanted to post a couple of pictures from Scott and Lindsey's wedding at The College of Idaho. What a freaking awesome couple and loads of fun to work with. I was pleasantly surprised today when I opened up my mailbox only to see a letter thanking me from Lindsey's mom. My response is to say THANK YOU Mrs. Shake I had a great time and you have a wonderful daughter. Always makes me smile when people do the little things, maybe I should take note.





One more month and I will be somewhere in the southern parts of Louisiana eating crawfish and getting some pictures in the swamps. Can't wait to go home, can't wait to go home. Long live the gators and the dixieland jazz....You just know for sure I will be posting some pics from that little escape from Boise.

Lastly, thank you Shay Dog for making me feel like a celebrity of late I look forward to talking to ya soon about your big date. Here is to the countdown of only 90 more days or so until we start a new regime in Washington and whether it be Jonny Mac or Obama yo Mama, lets just hope things are way different than they have been over the last 8 years. Don't know about you but I have just about had enough!

Later My Friends,

Lance

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I appreciated your comment regarding my thank you to you. You really did a terrific job on the pictures - beautiful. Thanks again.
Marilyn Shake