Saturday, October 11, 2008

Frozen River


Mates,

Wanna see one hell of a movie? Go see "Frozen River" at the flicks. I especially think all single moms should see this movie. Trust me, it will have you locked in! What was even cooler was that on the showing I went to, the stars of the movie (Melissa Leo & Misty Upham) were on hand to take questions after the film ended. Talk about a surreal experience.....These are not your run of the mill actors either, currently Melissa Leo is filming a movie in my hometown of New Orleans with none other than James Gandolfini (The Soprano's). Now that I am spoiled I will expect Clooney and every other big star to be on hand after every movie I attend. Lastly, Edwards sucks! The real place for movies bar none is the Flicks! Where else can you enjoy a beer and see true acting unspoiled by Hollywood theatrics?

Ok so brace yourself Boise the cold weather is here but for now, enjoy this vintage picture of your favorite dork from his Army days.


Snow for All My Friends,

Lance

P.S. I have read a million blogs via the net and some just absolutely leave me dumbfounded....The things we write about huh? Ok I will include myself in that category but regardless........Lastly, why do some people put music on their websites? Do any of us listen to it? Does it matter? That one always makes me curious cause I have heard many say that is a big turn off.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Don't make fun of the little people who have nothing exciting to blog about. Some of us have no lives you big jerk ;)

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.