Monday, November 24, 2008

Turkey Leg Thankfulness



Fellow Pilgrims,

As we draw within a few days of Thanksgiving I am left to ponder the spoils of a successful year in 2008. As a photographer, I tend to take for granted some of the gadgets and gizmos made by smart engineers that allow me to do what I do. You prob know where I am going with this and that is, I am thankful for bright minds. Because I am a Nikon shooter, I tend to favor their goods the most but that is not the entire scope of what is available for you up and coming shooters. Canon is hands down an amazing maker of cameras and gadgets as well. Therefore, when you hear your friends saying that they are not sure which is best tell em that Foster said you can’t go wrong either way and to just be thankful for what is out there. Speaking of pictures, I took a little field trip up the side of Bogus Basin yesterday and had myself some fun with the fog and scenery. Enjoy the pics and for those of you who have commissioned me to take your pictures this year know that I am grateful and flattered by your actions. It takes a whole bunch of study and mistakes to master the style I employ and that would not have been possible without you, the customer and friend.

Thank you :)


Turkey Legs and Beer for all My Friends,

Lance

Your T-Day To Do List

Drink a cold one

Watch some football

Play tackle football with the neighbors cat

Spike the punch Grandma makes

Get the garage ready for the in-laws

2 comments:

Greg Sims said...

Well said bro. With all the doom and gloom going down, it is nice to appreciate the fact that we get paid as much as we ask to do something we love.

Pretty cool if you ask me. Appreciation is what I want to concentrate on.

Greg Sims said...

Well said my friend.

With all the doom and gloom coming down right now, we should all be thankful that we have the opportunity to get paid as much as we ask, to do something we love.

Photography, what a great profession.

Awesome blog by the way, great stuff.