Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Jim & Danielle




Comrades of Fall,
Wow what a roller coaster ride it has been of late. Lots of shooting and trying like crazy to keep up in life has made me weary yet excited. Somewhere in all of this madness I have been working with some new vendors who I anticipate, will provide me with some super cool products for 2010. My feeling is, why keep everything the same? So on that note, next years packages will contain something new and different but where I find a balance of cost versus viability is where I am lost in debate. Oh well, guess I have some more time to figure that one out but stay tuned and check the “Wedding Prices” page soon for updates.

Spent the better part of my day on August 29th working with Danielle and Jim and really felt good about the portfolio we put together. If you haven’t spent any time inside of the Modern Hotel I highly advise you to check it out. Strange place for sure but in the same sense, very cool. I felt like I was trapped in this Post-Modernistic world thus the name Modern Hotel huh? Many thanks to Jim & Danielle I enjoyed the time and creating your pictures. Anyways, sorry I have been a tad absent but my focus has been on the design on wedding books and shooting the images that make up those books. More stuff coming soon.

Cool Weather & Football For All My Friends,

Lance



No comments: