Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving




Pilgrims,
So I come to you hoping that all enjoyed their Thanksgiving activities. It is that one time of year where we are allowed to give in and accept an over indulgence of sorts. Aside from football, beer, and accidentally cooking the cat instead of the turkey (kidding), I proceeded to do what I do best, take a few shots. What I have always found is that on Thanksgiving you are surrounded by more people and animals than even the chaos of Christmas! Having said that, the six shootin Nikon was in full effect! I hope that all of you broke out the camera on T-Day and blasted a few flash blinding shots of your annoying siblings or Mom and Dad smooching in the kitchen for those are the ones you are most likely to reflect on some many years down the road. If you are on my Facebook page, post some of these images because like you I enjoy viewing them almost as much as I love taking them. Happy holidays my friends the fun has only just begun. Now we get to listen to a month of super saver deals on XMAS buying but I guess that beats the doldrums of silence.
Thinner Waistlines for All My Friends,

Lance

No comments: