Saturday, May 22, 2010

Depot Wedding


Comrades of the World,

I am always amazed at the spectacle a wedding brings. For all the pictures I take, weddings bar none bring out an elegance that is raw yet polished in emotion. May 10th did not disappoint and Micha & Carissa proved awesome! It marked the first wedding I have shot at the Depot and also marked the first picture I have ever shot in a men’s bathroom. You can laugh all you want but the layout of the bathroom was ripe for a comical picture of the boys. Many thanks to both families and the catering was by far the best I have seen in the years I have been shooting weddings. Just flat out awesome!

Urinals For All My Friends,

Lance

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yo Man,
The photo from the bathroom look fantastic! It reminds me of a full wedding I shot in the ladies bathroom of the Fox Theater in Atlanta.
Call me and I will tell you the story. 770-355-9644
Scott