Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Playing in the Rain






Comrades,

Let me first advise that if you are a photographer, shooting in rain mixed with freezing temperatures is not good for the fingers! I must have soaked my hands in boiling water for an hour to get them back to normal. Ok, perhaps that is a bit of an exaggeration but it no less tested my extremities to the end. Luckily, Matt & Ashleigh joined me with the attitude of someone on a Sunday stroll and without a care in the world. If you're given lemons, make lemonade they or at least that is what I hear. Well, we were given clouds and though we didn't make rain, we made good use of it. All the way from Spokane and a bit of fury and it's "Game, Set, Match"! See ya at the wedding gang....... 



My beloved Saints are done for the year and that signals the start of what I affectionately call "The Shooting Season". It is about this time I am immersed in engagements and Senior pictures alike. Bring it on for this lad has a severe case of Cabin Fever.

Enjoy the bonus shot. my son Devon pulling an Einstein during the holidays.



Thermals For ALL My Friends,

Lance

No comments: