Monday, April 6, 2009

As Seen on T.V.



Comrades,

You always know you have had a bad day when you roll your SUV into the Payette River. I was heading up to McCall for some engagement pictures and I noticed the top of a vehicle rearing it’s cold, tired, and saturated head from the water. I couldn’t help but wonder what was going through the driver’s head (Other than water) when he realized he was right in the middle of the raging rapids. Also, given that the water is a balmy fifty degrees, I would think that this would be one of those times where pissing your pants never felt so good!

Hopefully within the next week I will have some more engagement pics up from the last two sessions. Maybe I am rusty but with warmer weather comes clearer skies which equals, HARSH SUNLIGHT. With no sprouting on the trees just yet I am finding that shade is at a premium. If you do many outside portrait sessions you know exactly what I mean and it simply sucks.

Great Car Insurance for All My Friends,

Lance

No comments: