Friday, April 24, 2009

Outreach for Photographers



Comrades,
Things have been pretty hectic of late and that is just the way I like it. Lots of engagements and more previews to come so stay tuned. Been enjoying the nice weather and with summer just a stone throw away I anticipate lots of new material.

For any of you photographers out there looking to jump start a photography business or simply need to restructure the debt caused by business related operations have no fear, I have been asked to host a webinar for the Professional Photographers of America on May 18th at 2pm. Go to http://www.ppa.com/ for more details or simply email me at Foster688@msn.com. The subject matter I will be covering includes how to utilize the Small Business Administration’s loan programs and services (some of which are free I might add). The great thing about the program is that it is conducive to both start up operations and those who are already established and wish to reorganize their current business related debt. The SBA provisions that have been placed into the stimulus act do have a shelf life of less than a year so please, if you are thinking that this may be a good fit for your operation, I strongly encourage you to attend. I am flattered that I am able to do this for an organization that knows nothing but the on going concerns of America’s professional photographer population. Hail Hail and I will see you there shutter slugs.

Bank Notes For All My Friends,

Lance

1 comment:

Greg Sims said...

Good Stuff Man! Congrats on the PPA Gig.